A two-hour workshop for children which explores the concept of Growth Mindset. The workshop examines the difference between the two mindsets, how we learn and how we can change our mindset to reach our potential. Children are given strategies to help them face challenges in their learning, cope with failure and understand the power of yet.
The feedback that we have received from parents, carers and professionals show that following attendance at a workshop, children are demonstrating the following:
- Increased motivation in areas which they historically have found difficult
- Willingness to take on new challenges and try new things even if there is a risk they may fail
- Greater determination and resilience
- A greater sense of identity and self-belief
- A new commitment that if they try hard and put the effort in, anything is possible.
Help your child understand why they might find things difficult and how to overcome feelings of low confidence and anxiety. It amazing to watch children as you as 7 develop skills and strategies to create change for themselves personally, socially and academically.
Fruit and water during the workshop will be available during the workshop and all resources will be provided.