At Go Fish Education we offer a number of services for schools from whole staff CPD to 1:1 Coaching and Mentoring.
Here are some examples of how we have supported schools to improve students engagement, motivation and progress:
- Whole School Training and Development: How to Develop Growth Mindsets in the Classroom
- Planning and implementation of whole school collapsed days on theme of school’s choice
- Bespoke 1:1 Coaching and Mentoring for children disengaged from school or at risk of exclusion
- Small group intervention to improve attitude to learning and progress: The importance of hard work, challenge and how to cope with failing
- Motivational Assemblies for Year Groups: I’ve Got What it Takes to be Successful, My Brain Can Get Stronger Every Day, If I Fail I can Still Be Successful, I’m Braver and Stronger Than You Think, I’m Ready for New Challenges and Transition
All packages are developed in close liaison with school teams to ensure that the needs of the children and staff are fully met.